Could be one of the most important checks you ever do!
MetCheck is our unique metabolism and hormone analysis that can greatly help you with weight loss OR health problems. The information can be used to create a better weight loss or health plan for you or as a guide to further testing. It helps identify metabolism and hormone imbalances that are not picked up on by blood tests or often not covered by regular blood testing.
MetCheck is a holistic view on hormone balance, meaning it looks at the balance between different hormone systems in the body! It takes into accounts individual differences, meaning the same hormone levels in different people can create very different effects. It gets to the root cause of problems can give you information you will not get anywhere else, often coming up with new solutions for you! It can help reduce the risk of devastating health problems in the future!
Signs and symptoms analysis is a very valuable diagnostics tool and MetCheck takes this to a whole new level of accuracy. MetCheck is amazing for all weight loss problems including extreme overweight, slow thyroid weight, post pregnancy weight, menopausal weight problems, cellulite problems and excessive weight on the chest, hips and thighs!
MetCheck can help with all health problems including chronic fatigue, burnout, fibromyalgia, fertility issues, chronic PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, osteoporosis, irritable bowel, chronic constipation, insomnia, psoriasis, eczema and other chronic skin disorders, high blood pressure and unresponsive high cholesterol, low blood pressure, health safety in the menopause, unexplained skin conditions and alopecia.
- Estrogen dominance is often the cause of worsening migraines and rarely diagnosed from blood tests!
- Your blood tests can be very normal but you can still have a serious thyroid problem!
- Testosterone is rarely measured in women and low levels kill energy and cause stubborn fat!
- Progesterone is the most important hormone for reducing your risk of breast cancer and most women in their 40’s have too little?
- Enough progesterone is crucial for helping prevent osteoporosis!
- Excess estrogen is a key factor in man boobs and prostate enlargement!
- Adrenal gland fatigue (on top of your kidneys) is a key factor in thyroids problems and the connection is rarely made?
- Most regular blood tests will tell you very little about your hormone balance!
- You can pass all your blood tests and still have big hormone problems!
- Current acceptable blood test standards are too low for wellness and vitality
- You can be up to 70% out of order before it will show in a blood test.