A complete plan of food, exercise, great information and motivation for all fitness levels!
Lose 14 to 18 lbs (6.4 to 8.2kgs) every 6 weeks!
Get a 28 to 35 lbs (12.7 to 15.9kgs) transformation in 10 weeks!
Limerick being the home of System 10 offers both 6 and 10 week plans with weekly weigh-ins and a choice of attending our amazing CARDIO & TONING classes OR HOME based exercise! You just cannot beat the results and motivation of coming to our classes if you can! It is the no. 1 choice for success!
You get structured 7 day food plans with plenty of normal every day foods!
Our food plans tell you exactly what to have for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks!
You get treat calories every day and can have a weekly alcohol allowance
• We teach you the right exercise the right way!
- CLASS plan– attend 2 x 45 min classes weekly and 2 x 30 min brisk walks/jogs or cycles at home!
- HOME plan - 5 x 30 min sessions weekly - 3 brisk cardio walks or cycles and 2 toning sessions!
Motivation & Support
• Private weekly one to one high motivation weigh-ins with your System 10 coach!
• A support text or call if you go missing!
• You will get amazing ideas and tips!
- The golden secrets of motivation!
- How to conquer cravings!
- How to deal with emotional eating!
• You get great support and a clear action plan if results are slow.
Your Unique Path To Weight loss
Quisque pretium dolor turpis, quis blandit turpis semper ut. Nam malesuada eros nec luctus laoreet. Fusce sodales consequat velit eget dictum. Integer ornare magna vitae ex eleifend congue. Morbi sit amet nisi iaculis, fringilla orci nec.
- How to reduce weight
- Ways to improve health
- Diet recomendations
- Lifestyle and sports
WHY WEIGHT LOSS…..DISAPPEARS!
How many times have you been good only to get to the scales and drop little or nothing? How many times have you been great for the …
Conquer Your Cravings (Part 2 of 2)
In part 1 (here) we discussed how cravings are often self-created and introduced 2 of the most common causes. Here in part 2 we ou …
Conquer Your Cravings (Part 1 of 2)
Does one biscuit end up becoming three or four or maybe even the whole pack? What about bread? Does one slice end up becoming half …