Miracle Health Benefits
The same metabolism faults that limit or stop your weight loss are also at the root cause of nearly all health problems. So by fixing your metabolism don’t be surprised to get amazing health improvements. Nearly all health problems will improve especially those unexplained nagging ones for which there is often no clear medical explanation. Type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, endometriosis, psoriasis, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and arthritis are just some of the many conditions rooted in basic metabolism changes.
Nothing is as powerful for anti-aging as fixing your metabolism. It is anti-aging from head to toe inside and outside. The aging process essentially involves diminishing hormone levels, poorer circulation, reduced performance from glands and organs. The shocking thing is that this process begins to in your early thirties! Fixing your metabolism is the exact opposite. It improves blood flow, improves gland and organ function and helps push hormone levels back towards more youthful levels. So if you are looking for better skin and hair, bags of energy and that zest for life that you had 5 or 10 years ago, the foundation of getting back there is to fix your metabolism.
Simple Metabolism Home Test
I have for you a simple but incredible home test that will give you a real insight into your metabolism. A poor result in this test means you urgently need to take action. While a good result is a good start it does not mean that you can rule out metabolism problems, you should still look closely for other signs and symptoms.
Get an accurate digital thermometer that reads to the nearest 0.1 degrees. First thing in the morning before you even step out of bed place it under your arm next to your skin (this is known as an axial temperature) and record your body temperature in degrees Celsius. Repeat this process 5 mornings in a row to for consistency. Make note of any unusual conditions that might affect your results e.g. having a cold or fever, a poor night sleep, a late night out or alcohol intake. These factors will not give an accurate temperature score. Ladies should not do the test around ovulation or during their period as this can artificially elevate your temperature.
A good basic metabolism will show a temperature of 36.3 to 36.6 degrees! Certainly if you are consistently below 36 degrees and you have done it accurately it indicates a very sluggish system and that you need to pay urgent attention to your metabolism. The benefits will be truly amazing!
- Toning – the ultimate metabolism improver is to get toning your body. You simply cannot beat the benefits you will get by toning the major muscles of your body using dumbbells or some other form of resistance exercise. Everyone of all ages should get toning today!
- Nutrition – basic nutritional deficiencies are at the root cause of many metabolism problems. We are lacking in critical minerals like calcium, magnesium, chromium and zinc and in omega 3 and 6 essential fats. Your body just cannot function right without these basic building blocks so add a good multi-MINERAL supplement and an essential fat supplement to your daily routine.
- Fibre – is great for helping to improve your metabolism. It improves digestion which is the starting point of all metabolism function and it helps eliminate hormone imbalances. Make a conscious effort to add more fruit but especially more vegetables and pulses (beans, peas or lentils) to your diet today.
- 1 Brisk Mile – everyone thinks that you have to exercise for long periods to get any benefit and this thought puts many people off exercising. The truth is that most of the benefits of exercise occur in the first 10 minutes! So simply walking just 1 mile 3 times a week can transform your metabolism. Start slow and build up your speed once you know it is safe to do so.
- Water – all metabolism function is based on having enough water in your cells. Nothing else matters if this is wrong. Remember you should drink 1L for every 100 lbs you weigh and try to drink most of it between your meals!
- Meals – eating small and often is definitely the best way to a strong metabolism. Ladies should never eat or drink a total of more than 400 calories at any one meal or snack and guys never more than 500 calories. Anything above this level over burdens your metabolism and will also lead to weight gain.
- Alcohol – the bad news is that alcohol (including wine) is one of the biggest metabolism disrupters of all. It de-hydrates the body, unbalances hormones and depletes vital minerals and vitamins. Make a conscious effort to slow down your drinking and drink plenty of water before and after.
- Medicines – all prescription medicine has serious side effects for your metabolism. Make sure to have your medicines reviewed by your doctor regularly and reduce down or eliminate if possible. Discuss alternative treatment options.
- Stress – creates absolute havoc with your metabolism. Just 5 minutes a day of soothing music dramatically reduces stress levels. You may not feel that you are under severe stress but your body certainly does with stress hormones racing around destroying your system. Get in the habit of stopping just for 5 minutes and regaining control.
- A Water Fast – probably the single greatest thing to help fix your metabolism would be a fast day where you drink only water from morning until bed time. It is a true miracle worker. Do some research on fasting and decide if it is suitable for you or not. If it is it is a golden opportunity for transforming results.
If you have any questions about anything above please email me at email@example.com and I will reply.
Thanks for reading,
David McDonagh (Nutritionist, fitness trainer & creator of System 10 Weight Loss)
My system is about real weight loss done the right way! My plan takes into account all the above reasons and more and makes sure weight loss will work for you. Don’t miss my NEW online plan starting soon where you can lose 10+ lbs in 4 weeks or 20+ Ibs in 8 weeks and get an amazing change in shape because it is real weight loss. Click here for more details on these options. Alternatively arrange a one to one consultation in your nearest clinic by clicking here.
You can find more articles here on health, fitness and weight loss.